There were a lot of very large, beautiful, old growth trees on Shamian Island.
Pictures outside adoption clinic.
Visiting with an adoptive family in our group .
Having fun while waiting for immunizations.
After the immunizations we walked in the rain over to the White Swan Hotel. I really enjoyed Shamian Island. It is very lush, and green with lots of flowers, trees, and beautiful landscaping. There were a lot of park like areas. The climate was a lot like home, but even more humid. :(
While at the White Swan we visited the famous red couches. We took some pictures of Skylar, DH and I. Faith was not in these photos as she was sound asleep in her stroller. She slept during the entire visit to the White Swan Hotel.
Skylar is still having temper tantrums, but they are becoming shorter in duration. He is still attached to DH, and not very receptive to Mommy, much to Mommy's dismay. I'm giving him lots of space and hoping in time he will realize how much this Mommy loves him.





Sheri - rest assured that he'll come around - I would guess he'll even play good guy / bad guy with you guys a little bit before he really get's his feet under him....but he will....he's clever and I can see 'the look' on his face - he's getting it, just needs a while to be sure of himself! Remember the old saying "fake it 'til you make it"!
ReplyDeletehugs - aus and co.