We pray that his foster family has prepared him for his adoption, and his move to the states. We also pray for his foster family, and hope that they know we will take very good care of their foster son. We also pray for comfort and peace for his foster family.
We ask for prayers for Skylar's grieving process during this time, and pray it will be the easiest possible transition for him. We ask for prayers of courage, peace and comfort for Skylar while he is trying to understand the changes in his life and adjust to his new family, culture, and places.
Please pray for safe, unhindered, speedy and blessed travels for our family. Thank you to those of you who have already offered up prayers for us. All prayers appreciated.
This is the first image we ever had of our son. We are so blessed to be able to bring this adoption to fruition.
"Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west. I will say to the north, 'Give them up!' and to the south, 'Do not hold them back.' Bring my sons from afar and my daughters from the ends of the earth." Isaiah 43:5-6
Away we go! :)






Prayers offered - but I have great confidence that things will go well for you! Say Hi to GZ for us - looking forward to following your time in country! Fair winds and following seas -
ReplyDeleteand hugs - aus and co.