Great Wall, China

Great Wall, China

Sister and Brother

Sister and Brother

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Welcome Home Family! - Still Back Blogging from Mid-September

We were very jet lagged and exhausted when we arrived home from China. We are so blessed to have wonderful friends and neighbors. They sent flowers and brought food. We received roses, and beautiful bouquets of flowers. The meals that were brought to our home were wonderful and very, very tasty, and VERY much appreciated.

I should have taken more pictures of the flowers, and the food, but I was too fatigued and a little overwhelmed.




1 comment:

  1. Oh man - we got home from our first trip about the 10th of December - and I'm absolutely certain that our suitcases were still out on Christmas Eve....I've got a picture of Braelyn playing in one! Yeah - jet lag + new kid = long time of recovery!!

    hugs - aus and co.

    ReplyDelete