Great Wall, China

Great Wall, China

Sister and Brother

Sister and Brother

Friday, October 15, 2010

Fun in the Sun Room

This was Skylar's first glimpse of our sun room play area. 
He was just delighted to see the play kitchen and all of the toys.

Hey, what are you doing? I want to play, too!?!

What is she doing over there?

Oh, I see now, this is fun!

Wow, it's more fun when we play together! :)

Forever Brother and Sister

As you can see there's tons of play fun going on in our sun room. Also, lots of adjustment going on as they learn to be brother and sister. 

1 comment:

  1. Ah a toy room - how cool! And ya know - I'm really impressed to see that he's "playing with" instead of "playing beside" his sister - he's one sharp little man!

    hugs - aus and co.

    ReplyDelete