Great Wall, China

Great Wall, China

Sister and Brother

Sister and Brother

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Okay, Who Did This?!?


One afternoon while I was at work, and Daddy was home with Skylar and Faith, mayhem ensued. Skylar and  Faith were in the sun room playing. In the sun room we keep a 20 lb. bag of dog food. To Faith and Skylar this wasn't just dog food, this was a creative outlet. They took the dog kibble and put it in their tea cups, saucers, tea pots, in toys, on toys, just about everywhere but in the dog bowl. Which, as you can see in this picture is upside down. They practically emptied the entire 20 lb. bag of dog food, and spread it from one end of the sun room to the other.

Daddy was in the kitchen, and had constant view of them. As he watched them he said they were having a great time together playing and laughing. Unfortunately, he couldn't see the floor from his vantage point. It wasn't until he stepped into the sun room that he realized what they were doing with the dog food.

I think this was hilarious. However, I'm not the one that had to clean up the dog food. :)

1 comment:

  1. I see the humor - but this from a family with three dogs, two cats, and more fish than normal....

    I'm thinking options include a broom (boring), a vacum with a clean bag (because I'm cheap), or just whistling the dogs in and letting them 'have at it' (but it could take a few days for them to finish the job!)

    hugs - aus and co.

    ReplyDelete