We were so excited for Skylar to see his room. I wish I could have captured the expression on his face when he sat on his bed and we told him "Skylar's". When this little boy realized this was his bed he was so happy. He was so elated I had a difficult time getting a good shot. This is the best one. In this picture he is gazing up at his space and earth ceiling fan while hugging his toys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(71)
-
▼
October
(9)
- Just to See You Smile!
- Gifts from Shenyang SWI - Skylar's Orphanage
- Okay, Who Did This?!?
- Fun in the Sun Room
- Welcome Home Family! - ...
- September 12th, Still Back Blogging - Wow, This is...
- September 11th, 2010 - A Great Event - I Am An Ame...
- More September 10th - Dinner at Helen's
- September 10th - Lunch at The Schoolhouse Restaurant
-
▼
October
(9)





No comments:
Post a Comment