Okay, I know this is a ridiculous thing to be happy about, but USCIS CASHED OUR CHECK on May 27th! This means they received our packet, opened it, and have begun to process it! I never thought I'd cry tears of joy over someone cashing my check.
For those not in this process, you have to understand that there are NOT many ways to monitor your progress. You can't check it online, and the procedures for this are very convoluted. You must send your documents to a facility in Lewisville, Texas that opens it, checks its contents, logs it in, and then sends it on to Lee's Summit, Missouri where the actual processing is done. I don't know why two locations are required. Too much bureaucracy.
Please pray our I-800 approval comes soon so that we can move on to waiting for travel approval.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(71)
-
▼
May
(9)
- Birthday Blessings from Above
- Happy Birthday Skylar Jia Kang!
- They Cashed Our Check!
- RFE - Chapter 3 --- I-797 Notice of Action - Rejec...
- Birthday Presents and a Letter Sent for Our Son
- Cake!
- RFE - Chapter 2 --- Not Processed
- Mother's Day Blessings
- RFE - Chapter 1 --- You Don't Have to Move That Mo...
-
▼
May
(9)





Yippee!!!! :)
ReplyDelete