Great Wall, China

Great Wall, China

Sister and Brother

Sister and Brother

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Birthday Blessings from Above

The most fantastic e-mail came today from Lesli on my Shenyang Families yahoo group. They adopted their son back in July of 2008. While there they visited our son's orphanage, Shenyang SWI, and took pictures. Skylar was in those photos! Lesli's son and our Skylar were at the orphanage at the same time! In some of the photos Joshua is right next to Skylar.

Thank you Lesli for sharing these photos! Blesssings to you.   :)






What a blessing to receive these photos on Skylar's birthday, another sign from up above.

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I volunteered at the SWI when he was a baby. I'm so happy he will have a family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ain't that so cool! What I fine looking youngen!

    hugs - aus and co.

    ReplyDelete