When I came home last night from my ER shift, as I walked down the sidewalk to our front door, I noticed there were rose petals everywhere! There were red rose petals scattered upon the sidewalk all the way to the front door! What a sweet, lovely, and wonderful surprise!!!! :) I almost cried. When I opened the front door my DH was there to greet me, and my DD, Faith, exuberantly shared how she helped Daddy spread the rose petals down the sidewalk and into the courtyard. What a wonderful welcome home, and what a wonderful start to Mother's Day. I am so blessed by my family!!!!!
Prayers for all women who wait to be Mothers, who dream and pray to be Mothers. Prayers and blessings for birth mothers world wide. Prayers for all of the sweet, dear children waiting for their Forever Mothers to find them.
Prayers to our son on Mother's Day hoping he knows he is loved.
Praying for all of the Mothers worldwide, whether biological, adoptive, or foster, and blessings for your care and patience and love for the children.
An extra special prayer for our son's Foster Mother hoping she knows how much we appreciate her care for our son.
Still Praying for I-800 Approval.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(71)
-
▼
May
(9)
- Birthday Blessings from Above
- Happy Birthday Skylar Jia Kang!
- They Cashed Our Check!
- RFE - Chapter 3 --- I-797 Notice of Action - Rejec...
- Birthday Presents and a Letter Sent for Our Son
- Cake!
- RFE - Chapter 2 --- Not Processed
- Mother's Day Blessings
- RFE - Chapter 1 --- You Don't Have to Move That Mo...
-
▼
May
(9)





Happy Mother's Day for you - very cool - and one of the sure Blessings of parenthood! Prayers for your approval -
ReplyDeletehugs - aus and co.