Great Wall, China

Great Wall, China

Sister and Brother

Sister and Brother

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Big Feet, Little Feet and the Feat of Love

Skylar is always saying he wants to be like his Daddy. He wants to be tall (Daddy is 6'5" tall), and have big feet like Daddy (size 12-13).

I think Skylar wants to be tall, but I think more importantly Skylar wants to be the kind of man and father his Daddy is. I think when he says he wants to be like Daddy I think he truly means he wants to be funny, sweet, compassionate, patient, affectionate, and most of all loving.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sheri - thanks for being the kinda gal that loves her guy!

    hugs - aus and co.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Aus,
    Thank you for your comments! I always enjoy reading them.

    BTW, I can't find your blog anymore. Would you e-mail me the log-on?

    Sheri

    ReplyDelete