There was lots for the kids to do, and it was all FREE. :) A terrific petting zoo, pony rides, lots of bouncy houses, bouncy slides, face painting, garden pot painting, potting plants, not to mention all of the BBQ contestants with fabulous BBQ.
Faith had a great time petting the long haired rabbit.
When the lady put this rabbit in Skylar's arms
I was afraid he would grab it by its legs, or its neck, or its ears.
I was afraid he would grab it by its legs, or its neck, or its ears.
But, he was so gentle and sweet with it.
Just look at my sweet boy's gentle expression. :)
Faith petting llama.
I don't know what kind of ducks these are.
Maybe they were just molting,
but I really liked their little ducky afros.
I thought these crazy ducks were so cute.
Anyone know what kind of ducks they are?
Skylar on a pony ride with Daddy close by.
Beautiful Faith painting her pot.
Skylar painting his pot.
After Faith painted her pot she got to choose
a flowering plant to plant in her pot.
Faith and Skylar enjoying snow cones.
Skylar in snow cone Utopia.
Skylar sharing his snow cone with Mommy.
Skylar's beautiful, red stained, snow cone lips smile.
Relaxing at the train station.
Faith's beautiful, purple lips after eating snow cone.
Happy, tired and ready to go home.





Very cool time Sheri - and those duck look like common white ducks - but are ducklings growing their adult feathers!! Then again I could be all wet - one pic makes it a little tough to tell!
ReplyDeletehugs - aus and co.