Great Wall, China

Great Wall, China

Sister and Brother

Sister and Brother

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Four Wheeling

Faith, Skylar and I went to a friend's house. She has two sons from Guatemala,  Colby and Caleb. These four children hit it off and had a great time playing together with all of their toys. Then, we went outside where they had four wheelers. I didn't have the camera in my hand when Skylar took his very first four wheeler drive. I wish I could have captured the SMILE on his face. He was just beaming! 

At first, Faith just wanted to ride with Skylar. Once she had it all scoped out she was ready to drive solo. Initially her gear of choice was reverse. She laughed and giggled hysterically while driving in reverse around the yard. These four kids had a blast driving these four wheelers all over the huge yard. They drove them until the batteries were practically dead. 

While the children played the adults had a chance to visit. I was given a Disney World tutorial. We have never been to Disney World and are planning on taking Faith and Skylar. Boy, am I glad for this visit. I didn't realize there was so much to plan in advance - character meals, princess tea parties, etc. Now, I'm getting excited about our trip, and can't wait to see my children's happy reactions to Disney World.












No comments:

Post a Comment