20 years ago today Rick and I said; "I do". I am just as certain of Rick and his love as I was 20 years ago. There was never a doubt in my mind that he was right for me. He has proven me correct. Of course! Would I be wrong?
While my Mother was alive she called him "Mr. Wonderful". I know she would be happy to know he has lived up to her nickname. My Father was crazy about Rick, too. Rick was the son he never had. My Father and Rick were very close when my Father was alive.
Rick has been a loving, patient, funny, fun, romantic, and affectionate husband. He is also an absolutely fabulous father. Faith and Skylar are crazy about their Daddy. I think he learned some of his fabulous parenting skills from his great parents.
Thank you for sharing your life and love and friendship and passion with me.
Happy Anniversary Rick, I love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Happy Anniversary guys - really glad to "know" you!!
ReplyDeletehugs - aus and co.
20 years ago I said I DO, and I AM SO GLAD I DID. 20 years together have flown by so fast. Now with our beautiful children Faith and Skylar this is the best time of my life. Thank you Sheri for a wonderful 20 years , and I am excited for the next 20 years. Happy anniversary Sheri.
ReplyDelete