Great Wall, China

Great Wall, China

Sister and Brother

Sister and Brother

Sunday, March 18, 2012

January 2012 - Kemah

I just love where we live because we are within driving distance of so many fun and interesting places to visit. This day in January 2012 we went to Kemah for the day.

Here is Faith waiting for everyone to be ready. She, obviously, is ready to go!

After having lunch we rode the age appropriate rides for Faith and Skylar. Here is Daddy riding Mommy's favorite - the Merry Go Round.



Here are pics of Faith on the Carousel. Mommy was lucky enough to ride this one. This was a tiny Carousel, but just perfect for Faith because it didn't go very high.



Here's Faith, safe on the ground again.  :)

Here are Skylar and Mommy riding in the airplanes. :) I'm really just a big kid at heart. I relish getting to do all of these things again!




This is Faith, Skylar and Daddy in front of the stingray tank. Some were purchasing food to give to the stingrays. One woman didn't come forth with the food fast enough and one of the stingrays made a huge splash with its flipper and sent a sheet of water over her entire body. It was hilarious, yes even she thought so. :)

I took a pic of this tank because it made me reminiscent of Guangzhou, China's Zoo.

Look out! Here he comes again for another splash.  :)




After exploring the stingray reef, and the aquariums we went to play games. What's great about going this time of year is that there is not any competition and the kids always win a prize! It makes it so much more fun when you win a prize.  :)

Here's Skylar with the Scooby Doo he won.

Here's Faith with the penguin she won. :)


This was a great family day. We all had a really good time. I think I had the most fun of all! :)

1 comment:

  1. What a great weekend - looks like a great bunch of things to do - wow!!

    hugs - aus and co.

    ReplyDelete