Unbelievable, I know, but I'm still back blogging. I never dreamed I'd be so crazy busy with two five year olds, a husband, a full time job, etc., etc. It goes on and on. 10,000 little details in every single day! It sounds like too much, and except for having to be at work too much, I've never been happier. :)
So here goes my Christmas 2011 blog. . .
For our yearly Christmas Santa pic we started to use the same photographer that does "Santa on the Beach" every year. But last year we didn't end up with any photos we wanted to use. So, this year I bought a Santa Suit. It fit DH just right. He had a little trouble keeping the beard on over his own beard, but he was just adorable and the kids had a blast!
I took about 200 photos on this outing. We all had a terrific time and were soaking wet and covered in sand when we got to the car. :) This was a beautiful afternoon at the beach, and a great way to begin our 2011 Christmas celebration.





No comments:
Post a Comment