Okay, still back blogging. Maybe one day I'll catch up. . .
Faith has a group of friends at school that she loves to be with. We are so blessed that these beautiful girl's Mommies are very amenable to play dates. The Mommies take turns having them at their houses. This was this Mommy's first turn to have a play date for Faith and her friends. What fun they had!
Faith and her friends played dress up, played with Tinker Belle and Princess dolls, and had tea parties. I had heated the pool so that they could go swimming. They loved it! After swimming they played dress up some more while playing with Play Doh toys.
These girls had the BEST time together. And, I had the BEST time watching them have such a great time together. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





There's a lot of joy and love in those faces!!
ReplyDeletehugs - aus and co.