Last year Skylar wasn't quite sure what Halloween was all about. However, this year he understands completely. He was really into picking his costume. I wanted the whole family to dress up as penguins. Faith and Skylar would have none of that. Faith wanted to dress as Princess Belle from Beauty and the Beast, and Skylar wanted to dress up as Lightning McQueen from the Cars movie.
Before Halloween we went to the Strand's Halloween gathering. It was a lot of fun for Faith and Skylar. At this event Faith decided to dress as Cinderella.
| Skylar with his face painted. :) |
| Close up of Skylar's face painting. I'm amazed he could sit still that long. |
| Please notice the "Hook 'em Horns" sign. :) |
Had a great afternoon down at Halloween on the Strand.
Wooooooo, I'm the scary Princess Belle. :)
Look at my princess gloves.
Notice how cool Skylar looks in every photo.
Now, this is serious business being the princess.
All heed my commands.
Okay, we've posed and posed, can we go trick or treating now?!
My handsome boy. :) My joy!
Our wonderful neighbor, S, came by with goody bags for the kids.
Inside were fun capsules with shapey sponges inside.
What fun. :)





Sheri- I am so glad to see that I am not the only one trying to catch up on blogs! I am even further behind than you are. I am still in October! :) Your children look adorable!!!!
ReplyDeleteBOO!! - Great stuff - and today being the 23rd - Gung Hey Fat Choy!!
ReplyDeletehugs - aus and co.