Great Wall, China

Great Wall, China

Sister and Brother

Sister and Brother

Monday, November 8, 2010

Whose mess is this? Oh, wait, it's mine!


I have always been a very organized person, almost OCD. You know, everything has a place, and  everything in its place. My mother and father were the same way.

Before adopting children I had a highly organized and spotless home. Life seemed so much easier when things were organized. However, now things are scattered everywhere. I try to keep up with the chaos, but sometimes I am not so successful.

Last night I was looking at my messy, disorganized home, and I realized something very important. In the midst of this chaos I have found the greatest happiness of my life. I have two beautiful, happy, loving, affectionate children, and a husband who is the love of my life.

I am feeling very blessed in my messy, unorganized home filled with love.

No comments:

Post a Comment