Great Wall, China

Great Wall, China

Sister and Brother

Sister and Brother

Friday, November 26, 2010

Awards

This morning Faith presented me with an award. She called this award the "Award Cup for Best Mommy because I love you Award".  This is by far the greatest award I have ever received! This award was a complete surprise, and brought tears of joy to my eyes.

(Of course, this little cup is part of a Dora toy set.)

When Skylar witnessed this spontaneous award, he had to give me one, too! Skylar called his award "Number One Award, wo ai nie, 我爱你". I am so touched that this little one who's only been with us about 2-1/2 months is so happy and adjusted, and a part of everything. He is just a joy!

(And, this is Skylar's award to me, part of a Melissa and Doug block set.)


No comments:

Post a Comment