Great Wall, China

Great Wall, China

Sister and Brother

Sister and Brother

Sunday, April 15, 2012

January 2012 - Tet and Chinese New Year Celebration at School

I organized a party for Faith and Skylar's classes at school to celebrate Tet and Chinese New Year. Both Ms. M and Ms. B, Faith and Skylar's teachers, were very gracious and enthusiastic. Ms. B had already taught Skylar's class all about Chinese New Year. She had given them little story books, and helped them make dragon hats. She is just awesome, as is Ms. M, and we all love both of these wonderful teachers. Everyone helped me hand out the goody bags filled with all sorts of Tet and Chinese New Year toys, candies, coloring books, stickers, juice bags and red velvet cupcakes.

I had a great time planning this event and having this party for the classes. I think it was a great experience for everyone!

 My Chinese Prince, Skylar in his Chinese suit, and
Faith, my Vietnamese Princes in her Vietnamese Ao Dai.

 Handing out the goodies to everyone.

 Ms. B and Skylar and some of his class mates.

 Some of the boys in Skylar's class having a blast.

 Faith and her Friend A.

 Faith's class mates coloring the Chinese calendars.

 Skylar with a mouth full of candy. 

 Skylar's friend F.

 Look how engrossed Faith and A are in their activities.

Group picture.  :)

This was so much fun for everyone. I plan to give this party every year!

No comments:

Post a Comment