Great Wall, China

Great Wall, China

Sister and Brother

Sister and Brother

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

LOA!!!!

Yaaayyy! Josh called yesterday to say that our LOA had arrived. We were LID only 43 days!!!! What a blessing to our family to receive our LOA so soon! :)  The official Chinese document was actually very pretty. It was on very elegant watermark paper. I wish we could have kept the original. I took pictures of it and scanned it, but it just doesn't show the elegant markings on the paper.

Yesterday all of our official documents; LOA, official Chinese referral, (Yes, written in Chinese characters!), Consulate Letter, SWA Letter, DS-230, I-800, and I-864W were Fed Ex'd to the appropriate places.  I think we will travel to China some time in June or July, hopefully not later than July.

So, now we patiently, faithfully wait for our TA. I will continuously remind myself that God is never early, God is never late, but always right on time. HIS plan is better than any plan we have for ourselves.

Rick, DH, called me "Mommy x 2" yesterday in a text message. I am so excited to have a son. I can't wait to hold this dear child in my arms, and hear his voice.  Our dear Vietnamese Princess, Faith, states she will share all of her toys with her brother. Who, by the way, she wants to call Shen. We'll see how this goes when we meet him in China.

We sent a care package through Ann at Red Thread China. Below are the photos that Ann forwarded to us from our son's Foster Family.


In this photo he is holding the photo album we sent containing pictures of Forever Mommy, Daddy and sister, Faith. :)  Now he has faces to go with the names!

1 comment:

  1. HOORAH!! 43 days must be a near record - our's (with the same agency) was 47 and that was something! WOW what a break! I'm betting you guys are on the road in June....want to start a pool? ;)

    Lots of joy for you here in Cincy - hugs -

    aus and co.

    ReplyDelete