I have two more days of our trip to post. Faith, Skylar, Rick and I all had a fabulous time together. My favorite part of the trip was being with my family, 24/7. Just being a family rejoicing in each other's company, with no work, no school, no housework. Nothing to distract us from really appreciating our family's love, and appreciating each other for who we are. Thank you LORD for such joyous times! We say many prayers of thanks.
So, on to day four of our fabulous trip. . . .
Faith and Skylar with Minnie Mouse
The Hain Family with Minnie Mouse
Faith and Skylar with Donald Duck
Faith and Skylar with Goofy
Faith with Donald Duck
Faith and Skylar both received a cupcake with Mickey Mouse sprinkles and a lit candle.
Minnie Mouse was there to help us celebrate!
The Hain Family with Donald Duck
Minnie Mouse blowing birthday kisses to Skylar. :)





Thanks for stopping by my blog. If you have any idea where your son's finding spot was, I'd be happy to go by and take a picture for you. Let me know!
ReplyDelete